Re: Just needing somewhere to talk.....

Thu Jul 19 12:03:03 2001

Dear Claudia, Welcome!!!!! I am so happy for you that you found this site. Where are you from?? You will find here that this is one big, international family.........filled with generous, loving, souls from around the globe!! I will make this short because I am recovering from a complicated surgery. I am only 3 weeks post-op and I am not feeling well at this time. I just wanted to personally welcome you to this board and to let you know that you are not alone!! There are three out-standing doctors in Scranton, PA who you should contact with all of your concerns. DR.s Gerhart, Redan and Riche. I will pass your name on to them. They will be more then happy to answer any of your questions or concerns. I look forward to hearing more from you. Sincerely, Deborah Leclerc (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) dasjejm@home.com > Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeons LLC, is an association of a number of
leading laparoscopic surgeons, including Drs. Harry Reich, Jay Redan and Dr. Gerhart. > > Among their interests is the treatment of patients suffering from
Adhesion Related Disorder. > > Dr. Redan: jarlap@epix.net
> Dr. Gerhart: hsa@epix.net
> Dr. Reich harry@adlap.com

Their office is in Shaverton and operate at the Community Medical Center hospital in Scranton. PA office: (570) 674-2256 or visit http://www.adlap.com

>----- Original Message -----
From: Claudia <traycla@aol.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 10:01 AM Subject: Just needing somewhere to talk.....

> I just found this site recently by randomly selecting sites related to
> chronic pain. I started feeling like I was the only one with this
> condition. My most recent dr. diagnosed me with Sever Pelvic Adhesive
> Disease - I didn't even know it existed - or at least that there was a
> name for it! I've had 5 c-sections, 2 other minor procedures & finally
> in Dec. 2000 had a hysterectomy, oopherectomy (one side), appendectomy
> & massive adhesion removal. The dr. warned me that it wouldn't take
> away all my pain. I understood that but I was sure hoping for more than
> I got. I don't have the horrible cramps anymore of course. But I have
> some kind of pain virtually all the time. I'll move a certain way & a
> searing fire-like pain rips through my body. I have an HMO (lucky me) &
> so treatment options are extremely limited.
> Well, I'm new here & don't know anyone so I'll sign off for now - just
> needed to "vent" a little - although I have a whole lot more I could (&
> need to) vent!! Thanks for listening.
>
> Peace.
> Claudia
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: