Re: Helen C.- Pictures

Thu Jul 19 12:08:48 2001

You can first try scanning it and sending it to me that way (email). I'm not sure how good your scanner is so if it wouldn't be good enough quality then you could always send it snail mail.

Lets try you scanning first. Scan it big.....me reducing it is better than my enlarging it in my program and losing quality. Reducing it makes dots smaller and pulls pixels together multiplying them, therefore higher resolution. If I enlarge it pixels lessen and therefore take quality away. As they say in the printing world.....junk in, junk out. I can most likely get just you out of the photo, but naturally I can't replace missing body parts! Unless you want the whole family on it.

I took Janet out of the photo of her and her mom. I can put it on your quilt (need password) and I can either get a copy made via Kodak photography or print one on my inkjet for Janet (of just you).

Janet wants to make her own collage instead of me putting them on one 8 x 10. JEAN

Quote of the week: "Learn from the mistakes of others........ You can't live long enough to make them all yourself"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 1:34 AM Subject: Re: Pictures - Jean, Janet

Dear Jean:

OK, looks like I'll never find that perfect picture (I'll just be another year older and more wrinkles), so I want in on this collage thing for Janet. I have a picture of my whole family from Christmas, so should I just send it to you? Scan it to you? After I send it, let me know if it's big enough to send to the quilt? Now, if we do a collage, perhaps for a price we could all get one for ourselves and then I could pretend we're all sitting around my pool, sucking fudgesicles, holding hands and lessening the pain.

Love,

Helen C.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: