Sorry Girls!

Thu Jul 19 18:31:47 2001

I know this joke is off-color, but after the posts about living costs in Canada and living on a very limited income here, this joke just seemed to fit right in. I don't mean to offend anyone, but please read between the lines and find the humor insinuated on what the Canadian dollar really is - or isn't - worth.

Jean, a middle-aged French Canadian tourist, visits the red light district of London and enters a large brothel. It's his first time in England. The Madam asks him to be seated and sends over a young lady over to entertain the prospective client. They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she screams and runs away!

Seeing this, the Madam sends over a more experienced lady over to entertain the gentleman. They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit and she sits on his lap. He again whispers in her ear and she screams and runs away!

The Madam decides that only the most experienced lady, Lola, would do! Lola looks a bit tired, but there is nothing she hasn't done already and absolutely nothing would surprise her. They sit and talk, frolic a little, giggle a bit, drink a bit and she sits on his lap. He whispers in her ear and she screams louder than the previous two and runs away!

Madam is by now, absolutely intrigued, having seen nothing like this in all her years of operating a brothel. She asks, "What did you want to do, to make them run away like that?"

Jean said: "I just asked if I can pay in Canadian Dollars".

With this disease of ours, you have to find humor in everything - even if it is "gallows humor".

Nancy in NB

ICQ #9683431

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: