Helen C.- Is This Part of ARD??

Mon Aug 13 01:15:53 2001

My daughter-in-law has the pain like you are talking about with her bones and particularly all her joints. She takes alot of naps etc. due to pain. Some days she is in bed almost all day. She doesn't work anymore because of it. She has Fibromyalgia and the Rheumatoid Arthritis. She is on all kinds of meds for it including Steroids and pain pills. JEAN

"A Friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you!!!"

>----- Original Message -----
From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 11:52 PM Subject: Re: Is This Part of ARD??

Hello All:

Gosh, feel like I've never been away from the board this long, and if anyone has written me and I haven't replied, I'm sorry and please write again, as I just can't make it through 200 e-mails.

I did try to return to work last week for two days and my body is not cooperating with me. My body is aching and hurting and all I want to do is sleep. I have been feeling like I am going into fibromyalgia as I am used to the adhesion pain, but this is new; every bone in my body aches and I don't even want my feet to hit the floor in the morning. I take my pain pills crawl back into bed and have to wait another 30 to 60 minutes before I can pull my body out of bed. Is this a part of ARD? Does anyone else feel like this?

I hope to be able to come back on more, missed all of you.

Love,

Helen C.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: