Re: Is This Part of ARD??

Mon Aug 13 01:18:11 2001

Helen,

I have all those aches and pains too. I don't know that it is ARD though....I thought it was just a combination of my different problems.

Hope you are feeling better. Take care and God Bless!

--
Karla

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 10:52 PM Subject: RE: Is This Part of ARD??

Hello All:

Gosh, feel like I've never been away from the board this long, and if anyone has written me and I haven't replied, I'm sorry and please write again, as I just can't make it through 200 e-mails.

I did try to return to work last week for two days and my body is not cooperating with me. My body is aching and hurting and all I want to do is sleep. I have been feeling like I am going into fibromyalgia as I am used to the adhesion pain, but this is new; every bone in my body aches and I don't even want my feet to hit the floor in the morning. I take my pain pills crawl back into bed and have to wait another 30 to 60 minutes before I can pull my body out of bed. Is this a part of ARD? Does anyone else feel like this?

I hope to be able to come back on more, missed all of you.

Love,

Helen C.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: