Re: Bladder Problems

Tue Sep 4 16:58:25 2001

Hi All, As some of you know I am almost 4 months pre-op from surgery in Pa. I still am having adhesion pain but I am trying to deal with it and praying that it will go away. HA! I had my bladder lifted the same time as the adhesion removal. My main problem besides the adhesion pain is urinary problems I would like to know if any of you have these certain problems: 1. I can almost fill the urine moving in my pelvic area. 2. I have symptoms of stress incontinence(I go through thick pads every day.) 3. I have a lot of bladder pain. 4. I have pain in the middle of my stomache then the urine comes out. 5. The urine odor has a very "acidic" odor rather then urine. 6. I have been doing Kegals but feel that there is another thing going on that Kegals will not help, as I don't think this is "stress incontinence." I am asking my fellow ARD pals for info. because I can't seem to get any answers any where else. I have had 2 IVP's in two years showing normal results. I started having bladder problems before my first adhesion removal 2 1/2 years ago. Does this sound like a "Fistula" or ? I E-mailed Dr. Redan and he suggested I go to a urologist. We have two urologists in my town and I have been to them. I do not want to travel out of town unless I have an idea what is going on because as you know, sometimes you have to suggest to the drs. what is wrong. I know that this thing has to be related to those darn old adhesions. I would appreciate any help with this. Kel

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: