Re: Ectopic Pregnancy...for Leighsa Wilson

Tue Sep 4 17:44:10 2001

Thank you, Helen. There was never any mention that I had an Ectopic Pregnancy, though. In fact, I would not have known I had twins except for the fact that my first child 'came out in a gush of fluid on the table' less than an hour after the ultrasound and the second heartbeat still remained strong for a few days.

I appreciate your reply - this is difficult to remember these details so I'll just say, "Thanks again",

Leighsa

At Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>The following question from "Frequently Asked Questions" will help to answer whether your second twin could've had a chance for life:
>
>- - - -
>
>Question: Is it possible to remove the baby from the tube and put it into the womb?
>Answer: Although this has been tried, it has never been done successfully.
>
>- - - -
>
> []] Ectopic Pregnancy Trust
>
> http://www.ectopic.org/
>
> [] Information:
>
> * Symptoms
>
> * Ectopics - how they happen
>
> * Detailed description of ectopics
>
> * Frequently asked questions
>
> * Chlamydia trachomatis infection
>
> * Links to Useful Websites
>
> * Ectopic Pregnancy in the News
>
> ~ ~ ~ ~
>
> [] Questionnaire:
>
> * Research questionnaire
>
> This questionnaire is intended to help the earlier diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy and make advances in the treatment and management of ectopic pregnancies.
>
> ~ ~ ~ ~
>
> [] The Trust:
>
> * About the Trust & Contact Details
>
> Our Message Board is highly active and is helping women to contact each other to swap stories and give support.
>
> * Friends of EPT
>
> * Interview with our patron Amanda Redman
>
> If you want to speak to a woman who has had an ectopic pregnancy and can offer helpful advice without you feeling any kind of embarrassment then phone the Ectopic Pregnancy Trust Helpline: 01895 238 025 for sympathetic help and advice.
>
>* Message Board for you to ask questions, share experiences of ectopic pregnancy and support each other. Please feel free to post your own messages.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: