Re: Back from Vacation & hot tub

Mon Sep 10 20:25:03 2001

Helen C., Boy, you let me know if the hot tub prescription works!! When I get a prescription for a wheelchair my insurance does pay for it but that is a far-cry from a hot tub!! Heck, it works for you I sure will get one and I'm sure alot of others will too (LOL)!!

By the way, welcome back.... missed you!

Jean

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Helen Chalmers Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 3:39 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Back from Vacation

Dear Colette:

Thanks for welcoming me back. I hope that your new doctor can help you out. They can do a trigger point test for fibromyalgia so you may want to ask about that and what he may suggest for you. Hey, mine prescribed a hot tub and membership at a health spa to be turned into my insurance company (ha, ha), like they're going to buy me both!!! I do hear if you get a prescription though, you can write off the xpenses on your taxes. My pain doctor says water arobics is the best for fibromyalgia and a hot tub would help for the right-sided rib pain. Ohh, it would be nice if they paid wouldn't it? What a joke!! I am so sorry to hear about your father, may god bless you and give you the strength to get through this.

Love,

Helen C.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: