Lesa- Abcess

Mon Sep 10 20:31:57 2001

Lesa, Just keep an eye on the abscess. I forget where you have it but I had one on my abdomen last year. I had it removed via an emergency office visit. It came right back and I had to have it surgically removed in order to cut deeper and do a small incision with stitches. Apparently they didn't get all of the abscess core with the office visit which didn't require stitches.

Glad to hear you didn't have a hernia! Jean

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of TODDnLESA@aol.com Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 5:17 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Lesa needs a GOOD surgeon in So.Ca. - To Sally

Sally, I have good news! Over the weekend my "bump" started to drain. I called the doctor this morning and he got me into see the surgeon this morning. Come to find out, I do not have a hernia only a GIANT abcess. The surgeon cut into the area where it was draining so that it could drain easier, put a few 4x4's over it and sent me home. I have to go back and see him on Wednesday. He also said that if I did need surgery for anything he wouldn't touch me for all the money in the world that he would refer me right back to Dr. Chandler at UCLA. I was relieved to hear that. So, thanks for your concern and I will keep you posted. With love, Lesa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: