Apologies

Fri Sep 21 22:28:36 2001

HELEN D. & JEAN: My sincere apologies for my mistake last night. I honestly was under the impression that Drs Reich, Redan, and Gerhart did do second-looks. Again, my apologies, I'm not perfect.

HEIKE: Good luck in your search. I'm sure you will find someone or something to help you deal with adhesions in a way that will work for you specifically. Sorry I can't answer your questions definitely, but I believe that Trace from Australia is still pain-free after her surgery in the spring.

SALLY: Hope you get things working right soon. I miss you.

JOANNE: Glad to hear from you. I think there were some comments made a few months back about someone having a reaction to the Intergel, but I won't swear to it.

MILLIE: You always seem to find the humor in anything. Bless you!

ROSIE: Maybe you have something there in your diagnosis of the make-up of Go-litely - maybe it is part toxic waste, and that's why it works so well....Good luck on Tuesday, hope everything "goes" well.

BOBBI: Hope you're feeling a bit better. As for pain meds, I'm on Oxycodone, which seems to be working OK for me, but I know it doesn't work as well for others. Remember, everyone reacts differently to drugs and therapies. What works for one doesn't necessarily work for another.

And may everyone have a peaceful and pain-free weekend.

Nancy in NB

ICQ 9683431

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: