Re: Help...

Fri Sep 21 22:39:40 2001

Dear Karla, Thanks for responding but I don't have the finances at this time to go very far. I got a list somewhere on here that listed Dr.'s in different areas, I thought I saved it but now cannot find it, and there was a Dr. on this list from Tulsa, Oklahoma, which is only about 100 miles from me. I cannot and will not let the surgeon that has done my last 6 surgeries touch me again. I am in so much pain that I cannot stand it and don't know how much longer I can go on like this. I am so tired of going to these Dr.'s here that have no understanding of what I go through just trying to live day to day and function. I'm desperate for something, I went to this pain managment Dr. last week and he put me on a medicine called Neurontin it's suppose to be a pain med but the info sheet says it is for epilepsy, what gives with that and it takes 2 to 3 weeks to get in your system, which might be fine if it was helping with the pain but it doesn't at all, all it does is make me feel so weird. Sorry to just keep going on. Take Care, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: