Queen City Diner & others

Fri Sep 28 19:43:57 2001

I just received this from a friend who also received it from a friend! We only live 10 miles away from these diners!!!!!! Charlie (my husband) did hear that they had taken the owner of West Reading Diner away in handcuffs but didn't know why! JEAN ************************************************************8 Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 1:38 AM

Subject: This is VERY scary NOW I received the following e-mail from a friend of mine and when I mentioned it to someone I work with they said that they had heard that when the first WTC tower was hit that the employees in the kitchen at Queen City cheered so loud that a customer called the police. Right behind the police were the FBI and they took the owner out in handcuffs. Read on and PLEASE forward this to everyone you know. It's starting to hit home. Just to let you know the owner of Queen City Diner just got arrested by the FBI a couple of days ago for laundering money to Bin Laden. He also owns the Wyomissing Restaurant. Advise your friends that they can eat there if they like but they will be supporting the people who killed over 6,000 people. This is not just a rumor. It's actually very scary. Pass it on. J & D They also own West Reading Diner!!!!!!!!!! And the Islamic Center is Right across the street .. and his family lives 2 houses away! DO NOT GO there to EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are not going there!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: