Rose- Myleogram side-effects

Fri Oct 12 22:06:37 2001

Thanks Rose, appreciate your response.....was starting to worry more about what the heck is going on with me! It has affected every part of my body now!

Nurse called today to see how I was after the tests and to see if I can handle the EMG yet. I told her yes, so I better straighten out until then. I just want to get all the testing over so they go look over everything and give me a diagnosis and help (hopefully). Can't even think of checking out stomach problems until they fix these other problems which prevent me from walking or even moving!

I am so use to trying to withstand everything I didn't even think to at least ask her for something for the nausea. I can't even think of Darvocet now which was the only one I kept down if limited use. Now even that makes me sicker.

Oh well, gotta wait til Monday now. Guess I'll be laying down most of the weekend. Haven't even been able to make it to the diner to eat. Poor hubby..... I say ok and then before we leave I am too sick to go again and back in bed! JEAN

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of rowdyladyrose@aol.com Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 10:43 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Myleogram side-effects anyone???

Jean,

I had the same symptoms but they went away after about a week. I know it isn't comfortable, but it does get better. I hope they give you something for the pain.

gentle hugs, kcmo rose

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: