Pam and Mine's Experience In Germany and Scranton

Sat Oct 13 00:27:43 2001

Hello All, For anyone considering surgery in Scranton with Drs. Reich and Redan or going to Germany to see Dr. Korell, I have kept detailed journals of our trips. If you wish a copy please e-mail me personally. I have them in MS Word and Word Pad formats. I do not think I can convert them into Word Perfect. I know traveling to far away places for surgery is a bit on the nervous side. Maybe reading of someone elses detailed experience can help, I hope. We are willing to pass these on. The Germany Journal is rather lengthy, so plan to sit for a while when reading this one. As of today, Pam is still doing great. She has not had any of the pulling or similar pain as before and has had no side effects from the InterGel. Her bowels are slowly, very slowly, returning to normal. Dr. Korell explained that "Normal" could possibly be 10-12 months away, considering she had been dealing with adhesion hindered bowels for many years. She is greatly helped by Metamucil daily. So thanks and God Bless to all for the prayers and positive thoughts sent our way. You all have been an intregal part of our lives and will continue to be in the future. So e-mail me for a copy if you wish.

--
In Friendship,
    Bob Markford

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: