Jo- What a PAIN week & weekend!

Sun Oct 21 13:51:40 2001

Jo, So sorry to hear you feel so badly! I am with you......that is exactly the way my pain is from under my ribs on left down to toes.

This is what I do in n addition to taking the Herblax: when I get the bloating and pressure so bad I have problems breathing I take a water pill and it really helps to relieve some bloating and helps me breath better. Heating pad on my back also helps the pain and gets the gas moving allot of times.

Hope you soon feel better! JEAN

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Wally Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 7:37 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: What a PAIN week & weekend!

Hi everyone....

Well I really don't whinge & complain too much about my pain, I am a stubborn person sometime :-)......

This week has been a toughy, last weekend's celebration of my daughters birthdaty, hit harder than I thought it would :-(

I have been taking 2 endone every 4 hours, and I've also used a couple of valium! Sitting is hardest at the moment. The pain under my ribs on the left side from in the back radiating around to the front feels like I have a baby in there with it's foot firmly planted in my rib cage!

It's hard to breath, my whole left side is aching, and I've got some pain in my hip...last time I had THAT pain, I had an ovary remnant cyst! Great me thinks,...another visit to the hospital :-( I am soooo tired of pain & living this half life!

I'm really not a demanding person, I'd say I'm usually pretty happy-go-lucky.... I very rarely loose my optimistic out look ..... BUT after a week of really aweful pain I feel like &^%$. :-0 can I whine? Why me? What did I do that made me suffer with this pain? You know...I know you know....'cause you all get like this too don't you? Well thats enough bellyaching from me....I think I hear my bed & fluffy pillows calling my name, & the noise is getting louder!

Sorry for acting like a silly old goose.....I promise to be all bouncy & happy next time I'm here.

Really huge gentle warm hugs & love

from Jo (Australia)

--
Positive Affirmation

Say this with your hands above your head (victory style) and repeat three times: I'm Alive I'm Alert I'm a LOT of fun!!

That should get you smiling!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: