Jo- bulges

Tue Oct 23 13:20:33 2001

Jo, Sounds like you two have also had your share of medical problems! What a way to spend your wedding day!!

I am lucky that my husband is a VERY healthy man.....knock on wood. He proved to be is such good shape that when he applied for extra insurance with his insurance company they did a physical and blood tests on him first and actually reduced his rates instead of increasing them due to his exceptionally good health. He now pays less for more insurance...I can live with that (LOL)!! The woman just kept saying over & over how she couldn't believe how healthy he is for his age!! When he recently had to get to a doctor for meds for a bad virus that put him in bed for 3 days he had to search for a doctor who would take him because he has no medical history so they wouldn't take him as a new patient immediately. He also wasn't even in the computer at the pharmacy! This was so unusual that a virus put him down like that, usually only has it for one day and done!

I can't lay on my back even with my knees bent, it hurts too much. I feel like I am laying on a rock and makes the pain bad. Maybe it is due to the unusual inward bulging instead of the normal outward bulge. I know allot of people with normal outward bulges who also said laying on their back helped them. I would think maybe it is because laying on the back might push an outward bulge in where it belongs (inside the disc) but in an inward bulge maybe it pushes it inward even farther which is out of the disc farther toward abdomen......just my thoughts.

Now it makes sense why the therapy made me much worse last year! They had me laying on my belly doing backward bends from the waist which they said would push the bulges back in, not knowing about this one which was already bulging inward (but out of disc) so they were pushing it in even farther! JEAN

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: