Bobbi- I Need Help as Always..

Tue Oct 23 12:17:25 2001

Bobbi, Sorry, but I have been reading posts backwards (LOL)! Only time I had an epidural put in that stayed in was when I was in the hospital and directly after very major hip surgeries! I didn't know you went home with this.....I though this had to be monitored! It still doesn't numb you from waist down, just administers morphine. It is an epidural Morphine Pump generally used after major hip and back surgeries and such.

I wouldn't get that shock treatment, doesn't sound right to me. I never heard of it and have had 5 adhesion surgeries and an additional 13 other surgeries!!! I am 52 and had adhesion problems since I was about 22.

The Pain doctor never even mentioned something like that to me and he does lots of different things including acupuncture, epidurals, tens units and also inserts morphine pumps. JEAN

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Sugarbear110263@aol.com Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 5:41 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: I Need Help as Always..

I went back to the Dr. on Friday and he says my inards are adhered to the abdominal wall, (I could have told him that) but anyways he want to do some form of shock treatment where they put this wand through the recum he said it was horribly painful and wants me to have an epidural put in first, which they are planning on doing one day this week. Do any of ay'll know anything about this? I would appreciate any info. All I know is that something has to be done quick because the pain just gets worse with each passing day...Love To All, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: