Bobbi- Hello Again..

Wed Oct 24 14:30:16 2001

Bobbi, I believe it would be the Epidural Catheter Morphine Pump. It is inserted under the skin and stays there until they decide it is no longer needed. It is used for long term relief of pain, especially in patients where no other pain management worked, especially cancer patients etc . I know someone who has RSD and had it put in a long time ago. I have never seen it though.

I don't think the Epidural Catheter is really the thing in question here, that is something most people do know about, it is the procedure he plans on doing with a rod that we have never heard of. JEAN -----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Sugarbear110263@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 7:57 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Hello Again..

The only thing different that I have found out about what I was telling ya'll about the epidural they are wanting to do on me is that it is an Epidural Catheter, that's all they told me about it yesterday. That doesn't mean much more to me than it did. I have never been so confused in my life. Thanks for all the support. Love, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: