Re: Hello All! - An Update

Mon Nov 5 20:58:20 2001

Lesa, Good luck with your insurance company. 11 weeks is a heck of a long time for an abscess to still be draining. And they say the culture was normal??? Pretty scary, eh? Hope you will soon get rid of that darned thing! Hugs, Millie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: TODDnLESA@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 9:59 PM Subject: Hello All! - An Update

Hello! As you may have noticed, I haven't written too much on the board lately. I am still fighting the insurance company to allow me to see the surgeon I want to go to and the one I have been seeing without authorization which means I'm paying cash! My abscess is still going strong...draining and yucky. The funny thing is they did a swab culture and it came back no growth! How can something that's been draining for going on 11 weeks not grow something? I don't get it!

Anyway, I hope you all are well. Please remember that even though I'm not posting much, I do read most all emails and pray for each and everyone of us of daily.

Love to all, Lesa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: