Jo

Wed Nov 7 21:13:10 2001

Hi Jo - I'm sure you're right about the treadmill - I'm used to being knocked down when my back goes out and getting back into things within a couple weeks....the last time I had surgery of any kind was 13 years ago and I forget what it's like! I'm so anxious to get my life back on track, but my body is real quick to remind me I'm going too fast, huh? I promise - I've slowed down on the treadmill, and will only do it for a short time and not every day. I'm OK doing my stretches, and have started reintroducing light weights every other day or so as well. I have to push the stretching stuff just a little, otherwise my back gets too stiff and I have a hard time with that.

I enjoyed your Olympics story - what a fantastic opportunity! I've always wanted to visit Australia, it looks like such a beautiful country (although the snake stories are a little frightening). I'm in the Seattle area, surrounded on all 4 sides by beautiful mountains and just minutes from Puget Sound. We're getting into rainy season now, but still have our share of blue skies.

Anyway, take care - thanks for sharing your experiences!

--
Libby  :O)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: