Re: Jo and everyone from Sally

Sat Nov 10 15:23:02 2001

Hi, dear Jo, and all my other wonderful friends on the board. Thank you for thinking of me. Life is so full. I'm being audited by the county (no problem, but a lot of work) going back six years. Ridiculous. I have to find all that stuff. You'd think they would want this year or last. Anyway, I wound up in the ER for eight hours with a fever and incredible sore thumbs. They looked at me like I was crazy, but I could barely walk, or function. Couldn't dress myself, etc. Turns out my white cell count was 50,000 or something like that. They gave me anitbiotics and I feel better. Realy weird feeling, thumb agony is a new one for me.

The phone has been ringing every time we put it down. Being on TV is definitely a mixed blessing. I feel like throwing it out the window. My doctor has lightened up and I'm back on pain meds at an adequate level (until the next time).

We have a horrid wild male cat that is beating up all my cats and we can't seem to get him. But I'm scratched so badly on my hands, I told the ER I had "cat scratch fever" which I think actually exists. Anyway, other than that, life is normal. My walking program, ah, the shame of it. I'm barely walking at all it hurts too much. So I've taken the easy way out at least for the short term. But I know I have to get up and exercize more. I do the breakfasts, and manhandle the cats, who all seem to have broken legs. I know what...I need a keeper. Someone who just takes charge and I sit in the hot tub and eat chocolate with my friends from the board. Come on out. We'll have fun. Can you catch a cat?

I'll be better about writting. I promise. Love and hugs, Sally

Jo Eslick wrote:

> [Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
> [Image][Image][Image][Image] DearSally, [Image][Image] I haven't
> seen you online at all for the last little while, and I thought I
> would send off this[Image] note to you....saying that you are in my
> prayers and thoughts always. Shane & I have[Image] been talking about
> visiting you and some of the others from the board sometime in the
> [Image] future... I would LOVE to stroll around your garden & smell
> the salty sea air..... Who[Image] knows it might happen sooner than we
> think...one of our regular clients is a travel agent[Image] so we have
> been thinking of a way we could do a contra deal.....[Image] I'm here
> for you Sally, ring me in the middle of the night if you need to.....
> I don't care, I[Image] just want to do whatever small thing I can do
> to help......[Image] Love & many many warm gentle hugs[Image] Jo
> [Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
> [Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: