TLC for Hell-Yun

Mon Nov 12 04:11:46 2001

Oh Hell-Yun!

I understand, really I do....just a little while ago, was just in that mood too......

Helly, just stop, look at family look at some family photo's grab a huggle (our family idea of a cuddle hehehe) touch their hair, tell them you love them.  Kids just need to know you care, so what if the house is in a mess, and you find it difficult to get of bed....you are entitled to feel like this every now & again.

Park yourself on a sofa, or a comfy chair, and just guide your kids through the steps for preparing a simple meal.  You will be amazed at how quickly they catch on, great self esteem building and arms them with practical skills to carry them through to adulthood and beyond...

They will be so proud that they can look after mummy too!  Do whatever it is you do to make yourself better with the pain, and try not to dwell on it, the pain I mean! 

I have had a yuk week, and have already taken 4 oxycodone today, as well as the amitryptoline...so my head is fuzzy...and I can just imagine the mistakes I have made in some of these posts!  LOL

Hang in there my Helly!  We love you and we will listen while you vent :-)

love & lotsa warm gentle hugs

Jo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: