Re: update from Helen G

Fri Nov 16 00:40:03 2001

Hi Helen C

I'm disappointed too!!!, I haven't ever had the pain return so soon after surgery, and yesterday was a very bad day, ached all day, my knees even hurt, by the end of the day I was so exhausted from being in pain I wanted to scream, and to make things worse I couldn't get in to see my DR, thank goodness I still have a few pain pills left. Today is much better, so I will take it day by day. Thanks for caring.

Love Helen G

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 1:22 PM Subject: Re: update from Helen G

Oh Helen,

You certainly have a right to vent and I am so sorry honey that the blasted pain is back so soon. Mine never went away, so I totally understand and so does everyone else here. Ohhh poohy, so sorry!!! You tried, that's all you can say. Perhaps it back to just pain management until there is more hope out there for us. I believe the intergel will be passed here soon. Did they use a barrier at all? Also, the spray gel is supposed to hit the market sometime next year.

Big Hugs and Love,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: