Re: member

Sun Nov 18 09:25:43 2001

Janet, I made rice packs. I have two large ones that I use all the time plus my heating pad. I use these 24/7. Unfortunately from using heat for a long period of time I developed a skin condition of raised blood vessels. Was sent to a dermatologist because the doctor never saw anything like it. My back and abdomen are a mess uglier than they already were with all the scars. but she said you have to use heat on those area for a very long time which I have to produce what I have, but I can go a year without heat and the marks will fade but its no heat for a year, and that's not gonna happen... Anyways rice packs are very easy to use and very cheap to make. You can add areotherapy to them if you wish too. If anyone needs to know how to make one just ask. Hugs Kim

-- Original Message ----- From: janet7k@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 12:12 AM Subject: Re: member

Hi Kimmi,

Yes, my surgeons did an excellent and very thorough job. They removed gall bladder, severe endo and lysed adhesions.

It sounds like you have horrific pain. There is a wonderful microwavable heating pad that I use called Therabeads. I have the king size and use it on my clients by day and myself by night. It really helps soothe the hip and back areas you desribe: http://store.yahoo.com/comfort/therabeads.html .

Glad you are able to find such joy in your children, sounds like they'd make a Mom real proud.

Hugs to you,

Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: