Thu Nov 15 13:36:04 2001

Janet, I think most think one way or another on that issue, some are strong against the possibility of a surgery helping, and others will take the slim chance that it may help. I have tried every conventional method to homeopathic methods yet to find anything to work on my pain level. Like with the Water therapy, land therapy and myofascia treatments I am doing now, I really don't expect them to help much but promised everyone I would give it another try. So here I am just had therapy, came home and in twice as much pain which that's all it seems to do hurt and exhaust me more. Then I become twice as frustrated than before. I don't know wish I had the magic solution to ease everyone's pain up. After 16 years of pain, I am really tired and losing the strength to keep fighting... Hugs Kim

> ----- Original Message -----
From: janet7k@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 3:09 PM Subject: Re: NEW MEMBER

Dear Karla,

I agree with you that Dr Reich is an incredible and excellent surgeon, however disagree with the part about people being pain free after having surgery with him. Everyone that I have known to have surgery with him this year and last have had their pain return just like everyone else, including myself. There is no cure for adhessions yet, no pie in the sky. Chrissie, Pam, Helen C., Mary Wade, Sally, myself and more. Surgery is not the answer in my opinion know matter how good the surgeon. If you must have surgery, going to them reduces the risk of other complications. Not trying to step on your toes, but I would rather us all be realistic rather than have false hopes when as of yet there is no cure, and too much risk of losing more of your life with each surgery.

Love,

Janet

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: