Sally- colonoscopies

Sat Nov 24 19:05:39 2001

Thanks for the good news Sally. If I don't soon get help for my other problems soon I may have to check into the Colonoscopy or Endoscopy to check out my hiatal hernia and other stomach problems to see why I can't take any pain meds or anti-inflammatory pills. I sure hope they also do the Endoscopy the new way, wasn't painful but very uncomfortable years ago.

I can't keep doing this pain thing cold turkey. It is destroying me as a person and doesn't allow me to have a life of any kind other than my computer which has also gotten hard now because now sitting also hurts. I go to the hip & back surgeon's office on Dec. 3rd and I sure hope they have figured things out and can finally help me! If not, they need to fix my hiatal hernia & ulcer if they can so that maybe I can at least take pain pills (if that is the cause). I haven't concerned myself with these since my other problems are more important right now and can't have everything operated on!

I go for another Doppler test on the 5th and I sure hope the calcified artery hasn't gotten any worse....I CAN'T lose my leg, couldn't handle that at all!

Maybe you had Versed for your Colonoscopies which is an amnesia drug. I had it for my epidural injections and didn't remember anything at all although they say your are really awake?!

I had a central line (Picc Line) in the underside of my upper arm and going through my chest to my heart for my 6 weeks of antibiotics after my hip surgeries last year. JEAN

"Birthdays are good for you: the more you have the longer you live"

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Sally Grigg Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2001 7:29 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: colonoscopies/Jean from Sally

Dear Jean, I'm happy to be able to give good news. I've had several colonoscopies in the last few years and didn't feel a thing. I was told I was sedated, but I don't even rermember that or anything. I wasn't groggy afterwards either. So I think that things have changed and most people can schedule one without fear of pain. Love, Sally

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: