Re: Kimmi- meds for hiatal hernia & ulcer

Tue Nov 27 01:27:24 2001

Kimmi, I have been trying 2 Prilosec a day, one in morning and one at night, for the past 3 days (on my own) but so far I'm not any better.

JEAN

"OLD" IS WHEN..... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Pick one, I can't do both!"

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Kimmi&Dave Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 7:29 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Kimmi- meds for hiatal hernia & ulcer

Jean, I was on prilosec for a few years, Its a once a day pill, the nausea and pain got worse so they upped it to twice aday, it helped for almost a year, then my stomach flared again so he finally switched me to reglan liquid and pills. The liquid is fast acting and strong but oh my so nasty to get down. And the pills are for regular days.. The Tigan was an absolute godsend to finally have something to stop the nausea and vomiting completely. Hopefully your doctor can find something to help you. Hugs Kimmi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: