To Sally from Kelley L

Wed Nov 28 14:57:31 2001

Sally, Thank you so much! He's such a good kid and I have always allowed him to say whats on his mind....The hard part is teaching him appropriate and inappropriate ways of expressing himself! We talked more last night, peacefully and not on the defense.....and I think he understands that this isn't his fault or mine....He really wants me to get a hold of the Dr. who did this to me! I tried to explain the most of the prob is 7 or more years of untreated endometriosis and infections that come with that. I think he gets it. I would never think of taking sports away from him.....Right now his grades aren't allowing him to play in games, (which start this week). We had a parent teacher conference with three of his teachers and that seems to have helped. That and my being home more when he is. He should have his grades up to play next week....Thats the goal anyway. I try to do whatever I can to keep him in sports as they give him some kind of Man figure to look up to and respect.....and it boosts his self confidence. Where are you going? You said you were going to be gone for a week right? Vacation time I hope! Take care and have fun Kelley

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: