To Cheryl from Lisa

Sat Dec 1 13:43:08 2001

I live in a little town called Maumee, just outside Toledo, Ohio. Where is Clarkston? I'm disappointed to hear about your experience with Dr. Diamond. Somehow I knew it was too good to be true. I do not plan to do anything about my problems right now,(surgery), I am basically looking for a sympathetic doctor I can go to IF I feel I need to have something done. Although I do want that doctor to beleive that adhesions do cause pain. To me that seems to be an important question, if not the most important it certainly is right up there! All the doctors I've seen around here think the same way.That's why I was so excited to see Dr. Diamond. I listened to the tapes Dr. Wiseman sent, Dr. Diamond was on them, and I never would guess that was his opinion. I think I will keep my appointment though to see what he has to say about my situation. I have alot of pain, especially in the evenings, and at night. From what I've read on this site, it doesn't seem to be as bad as other people's but it really can be incapacitating at times. I really want to find a doctor that beleives me when I tell him/her that. What did you end up doing? I'm not sure where to go from here. That just blows me away that he could be so knowledgable about adhesions and still think like that!!!

--
Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: