Re: Sunday Morning!

Sat Dec 1 23:07:05 2001

Oh u honey bunny bear! LOL

LOL stands for laughing out loud

ROFL stands for rolling on the floor laughing

ROFLMAO stands for rolling on the floor laughing my arse off!

get the picture?  LOL

there is lots of "chat" type lingo.....like :-) is a smile look at it sideways and u see 2 eyes a nose and a grinning mouth.....  lotsa & lots more where that come from

huggles (thats my youngest's favourite - a cross between a cuddle & a snuggle) hehe

so huggles & love

ya aussie neigbour Jo

>From: "J&L VERMEY"
>Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
>Subject: Sunday Morning!
>Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 11:26:24 -0600
>
>Sunday, 02/12/01 06:12:00
>
>Hello my friends,
>
>Good morning! How are you all? I had another 6 hours sleep this morning, and awoke at 6 am! I'm feeling a little tired, but I seem to have benefited from the iron injection that my doctor gave me last Tuesday! (They had found out that I was losing blood out of my back passage - and my haemoglobin level had gotten too low - which apparently was why I was feeling so lethargic and exhausted all! So now I have to have an iron injection every month).
>
>I've noticed that most of you use the expression "LOL" - that expression is not used in New Zealand, and I don't know exactly what it means? Is it kind of like saying "ha ha"?
>
>I am making some more bread for breakfast this morning! Jummy!
>
>Well, I wish you all a nice Sunday (I realise that for many of you that it is still Saturday! Notice the time and date on the top?)
>
>Love,
>
>Lin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: