A lovely thing just happened...

Tue Dec 4 13:00:57 2001

Hey!

The phone just rang, and I answered - it's just turned 8.30 am - so I assumed it was John ringing to check up on me - as he does frequently throughout my day. But it was my GP! He was just ringing to see how I was doing! I thought it was so nice of him! I told him I was feeling so much more comfortable with the regular pain relief, and he was glad to hear it. He was also pleased that the prednisone seems to have improved matters. I told him about being late for my period! He said it could definitely be that I'm "in the family way" - he was pleased - and said that if nothing happened to come in and see him in the next couple of weeks and we'll do a blood test. He said I won't be doing the 'little treasure' (if indeed he / she exists) any harm with my meds - that he fully expected that if everything goes well that I will also start feeling better and that I will be able to cut back on my meds. And told me not to worry.

I just thought it was so lovely of Dr Robertson to take the time out to see how I was!

It's good to know that there are still caring people in this fast paced world!

Keeping my head up,

Lin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: