Re: New Virus Warning

Wed Dec 5 12:48:15 2001

Jean,

I am ok. It's on there as something I am protected against.

--
Karla

Somewhere up in the stars.............. My angel and me!

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean Long" <creative@enter.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 11:21 AM Subject: Re: New Virus Warning

> Karla, > The virus just came out yesterday or the day before so as long as you > updated your virus definitions yesterday or today you should be ok. > Make sure Norton is set to scan "all files and folders" or it won't scan > everything. > > If you want to check to make sure you have the virus definition downloaded > from Norton and are protected from it do this: > 1. Open Norton > 2. Click on "Reports". > 3. Click on "View the list of viruses Norton Antivirus is protecting you > from" ( list on right in white box). > 4. Click "Open". > It will give a list of all the viruses you are protected from. > Norton has it listed as W32.Goner.A@mm. Scroll down the list to see if it > is there. > If it is you are ok, except maybe for your chat programs letting it in. > > If the chat programs let it in Norton will find it on a system scan but > won't block it from initially coming in, and it could infect you in the > meantime. > If you get the virus it attempts to delete or get rid of the system files > from within your virus program that are there to detect the viruses. > I have "exited" from the chat programs in hopes of preventing it from > getting in that way. > > JEAN > > "OLD" IS WHEN..... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and > you answer, > "Pick one, I can't do both!" > > -----Original Message----- > From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf > Of Karla > Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 3:53 AM > To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS > Subject: Re: New Virus Warning > > Jean, > > After reading this email, I went back and again updated and scanned. It > came back clean so I have no clue. > > Karla > > Somewhere up in the stars.............. > My angel and me! >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: