It has bee 1 yr. since my last surgery with Drs. Redan & Reich

Tue Jan 8 11:22:48 2002

Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I have posted, a lot of things have been going on. For those who don't know me I will try to be brief. I have had 8 surgeries for adhesions and their related problems. I have had an ectopic pregnancy after a tubal ligation when I was 29 yrs. old. This started my nightmare with adhesions. I have endured a total hysterectomy due to adenomyosis, had my appendix and gallbladder removed due to the adhesions. My intestines were punctured during one surgery and I almost bled to death. I had a bowel rescection and bowel obstructions so severe I didn't think I was going to make it. I was in so much pain my primary care physician put me into the hospital to get the pain under control. I was to the point where I couldn't eat or go to the bathroom. The intestinal adhesions were so severe I had trouble walking. While in the hospital my husband and son contacted Drs. Redan & Reich. To make this long story short, they agreed to perform surgery on me. No one in this area where I live would touch me. That surgery was Oct. 30th of 2000. They were the most informed, intelligent doctors I have ever met and believe me I have many. They have given me my life back and I thank God for every day I have. Thanks for listening, Sherry

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: