Re: Letter from Attorney

Mon Jan 14 18:06:34 2002

He is a lawyer and his paralegal or someone on his behalf called me today.

I explained that he should be helping the ARD people and less with the Oxycontin abusers or people looking for money. Many of the people with this disorder need pain control desperately and this medication is one of the few choices.

I also said that one of the best surgeons in the world lived in his town. He should talk to them.

Anyway there was a human response so it appears legit.

Richard -----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of

--
Richard Hagen
  Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 6:05 PM
  To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
  Subject: RE: Letter from Attorney

I called his phone number and left a message with his answering service. He's for real as far as the answering service. They confirmed his address.

I said he should be fighting for getting better treatment for ARD people, not suing the drug companies or doctors because of people that abuse Oxycontin.

Maybe he will call back.

Richard -----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Sally Grigg Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 5:34 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Letter from Attorney

Now who is in Scranton? Dr. Redan's office, Dr. Reich's office and the people who work in the Scranton Hospital and watch us all come through? Maybe he's not really a lawyer at all, just pulling our leg and aggravating people's blood pressure. ----- From: Hchalm@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 12:00 PM Subject: Re: Letter from Attorney

Dearest Rhonda:

Amazing this attorney is from Scranton, PA and was able to find our site. I don't think this was by accident. Someone had to tell him to look at the IAS site. Now who?

We have a right to vent as much as we want with regarding this post from this attorney. Boy, I hope his mouth is hanging open after reading our posts. We should all call him and give him a peace of our minds.

Love,

Helen C.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: