Just Checking In ;-)

Wed Jan 23 04:32:17 2002

Hi Everyone,

It has been a rough 4 days without any telephone connection! We had a huge electrical storm and our phones went down and didn't get reconnected until late yesterday. Talk about withdrawals from all my favourite peoples here on the board!

Welcome to all the newbies, I know that you will have received warm welcomes and lots of help & support from all the great people here on the board.

Thank you to those who have sent me their stories and permission to use this information for my book & film. We will do some preliminary shooting down on the south coast in a few weeks time at the beach I am always telling you all about..... my story will start & finish there, my most favourite place ever ... I can't wait for you all to see it. I will take lots of photo's while I am down there too, so that you can see just how great it is, because I will scan them and send them to you via email.

Well, busy day tomorrow & an early start, so I will say good night for now & pleasant dreams my friends, I have missed you all so much!

Love & gentle hugs Jo (Australia)

--
P.S. I'm not a doctor or medical person, just a fellow
adhesions sufferer who really wants better treatment
for us all.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: