Re: Pain when sitting

Tue Feb 5 06:43:12 2002

Dearest Karla, Thank you for coming on again in the attempt to save one more suffering. You are held deep in my heart and I pray that some day soon something will come across that would help for us all. Evette we are many and we have been there. Pain meds are keeping me very comfortable and functional.But still like Karla said we are only trying to help not hurt you.We all know the suffering you are going through it is hard to be in pain and no one to stop it.I felt like i could have taken a knife and cut myself open and take something out. It was hard to endure. But I could get through it with the help of people on this board and reading Karlas story on the quilt and think I don't want to be at that point.Atleast I have all my insides inside no ostomies.That almost happened with one of my surgeries.And atleast I can control my pain by limiting myself in ways to keep comfortable. I hope you understand that we Love you and only don't want to see you in a life threatening condition.Fighting for your life like Karla is.Good Luck in your decision. Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: