Re: calling all drugs please!!!

Tue Feb 5 13:35:54 2002

Dear Robin: If you take reglan and it works thats fine, but read up on it. It has some devastating side effects taken over a period of time, one of them being a parkinsonian syndrome which is irreversible. I am a nurse for many years and I know many gastro doctors who have quit prescribing it because of this. Don't let them play this subject down to you as it is very serious. Dolores in Louisiana

--
dtouch@bellsouth.net

Robin wrote:

> I use Reglan, but it tends to make me very tired, so watch out for that > if you choose to use that. You may want to talk to your pharmasist > first to see what he would recomend to help keep Zac regular. I know > that my pharmasist has helped me a great deal. Of course, I have been > using him for 20 years & have only gotten the best care from him. > robin > > At Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Evelyn wrote: > > > >Hi everyone > > Zac has presently got a squeaky clean bowell > >and with your help I would like to keep it that > >way. I would like to know brand names and products > >for HERB-LAX I think that is how you spell it. > >Also Sue mentioned REGLAN and SIGMOID. > >Iknow he is only 5 years old but he is already taking > >adults doses plus with little success. People talk > >of having diarea but that never happens with him. > > > >He has just finished 5 days of kleanprep at home > >but what a terrifing time for him. > > > >To all those who returned comments to my previous > >posting. I would like to give a big thank you to > >everyone. I mentioned that sometimes I think Zac > >is just being lazy when he stains. > >I said that out of frustration and also to get > >reassurance from you that it came with the condition. > >Sometimes when dealing with doctors all the time > >you get alot of self doubt, that you wonder if when > >doctors don't believe you wonder what to believe. > > > >REGARDS EVELYN NEW ZEALAND > >WATSAYYOU@XTRA.CO.NZ > > > >-- > >mums the word > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: