I'm back.......sorry to be away so long!

Sat Feb 9 18:54:09 2002

To all newbies....Welcome.

To all my old dear friends...glad to see you're all still here.

I had a very bad bout of bronchitis with pleurisy. Had to be taken to hospital in an ambulance (more money I don't have, sigh). Then the ice storm hit and we went 7 days w/o electricity (thank God for gas stoves, couldn't afford to pay to board my 6 pets and hubby and me!). Then a migraine came to visit for 3 days while I was trying to clean up from the storm (lost most of backyard fencing, wires to garage,lots of tree limbs and some minor damage to back roof). Now waiting on insurance adjuster to show up, could be weeks, good thing my brother took pictures for me!

Oh, okay, I need to call 1-800-WAAHHHH!

Hangin' in there with the pain...doctor gave me some muscle relaxants to go with pain meds, helps some...better than a kick in the head, eh? Still trying to do my stretching exercises, no water aerobics in the cold weather...brrrr, I feel worse after getting all warm and then getting into a cold car to go home!

Still no job. Have earned a little with making candles, but haven't had much time or strength to do more. Lord only knows if I can keep a job if I get one, but I'll never know till I do (Catch 22, anyone?). Have about a month and a half left of unemployment insurance...don't know what I'll do after that (hush, JO, I know I could start my own business, but my anxiety level is still very high about being an entrepreneur...I am soooooo very much a scaredy cat!)

Here's wishing warm hugs, sweet dreams and pain-free nights to all!

--
kcmo ro(se)
ICQ #131145100
If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it
poorly.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: