My Rosey Rose

Sat Feb 9 22:08:10 2002

Oh My Rosey Rose!

I was starting to really worry about you, so many emails sent your way and left unanswered..... I am sorry you went through that all alone without our love & support!

It is good to have you back with us my friend it's your witty comments and poetry we have missed ;-)

There has been so much happening I don't know where to start, but I will say I started a poetry section on my website.... and guess who was on my mind while I did that! :-) welcome back dear dear friend, I hope we can help boost your spirits and get you onto a road to quick recovery.

As for starting your own busines...tish pish, that must wait until you are ready for it, until then it would be another mill stone around your neck! eek! Last thing I would wish on my Rosey Rose.

There are lots of new special people here, and many of us "veterans" still hold the flag high..... so settle back into the rythem of being with us, and know that you again are warm and safe in the fire of our hearts.

so good to know you are here my friend love & gentle warm hugs, Jo http://www.bombobeach.com

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: