What should I do?

Mon Feb 11 10:48:14 2002

Hi Everyone. I am so glad to have finally found this website. I have been on the OBGYN site for a while now, but I am hoping that you all can help me out some. I have undergone three surgeries in the last 7 years. (I am only 23) I have had endometriosis removed, a cyst and finally my ovary and left tube were removed last year. I have never been told that my endo. is really bad, but that I did have more with each surgery performed. I was able to get pregnant, and I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter, and now I also have a retroverted uterus that the doctor says is a result of my pregnancy (which I've heard is common). I do have pain with intercourse, but I also have back pain that at times is very painful. I also have a problem with constipation, which causes a bad stomach cramp every once in a while. I was sent to a gastro. doctor and he decided to do a colonoscopy...nothing found but he said that my colon is twisted and he thought it was scar tissue.....I told my ob-gyn about this and he says that I shouldn't have scar tissue because all of my surgeries were done by laporoscopy.. Does having a laporoscopy lower the chance of having scar tissue? I just don't want to go on with the very painful procedure to fix my uterus, if it's adhesions. Please help. Sorry this is so long, I just want advice..

Sincerely, Natalie M.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: