Thanks to 'EVERYONE' for the advice!

Tue Feb 12 11:31:14 2002

Hi Ladies,

First, I want to say thanks to all of you. This is the first time that I have posted on a board and truly felt heard. All of you had great advice, that being because most of you have been through the exact thing that I am now facing. As for my physician, he did say that there shouldn't be as much scar tissue, however because I have been through three surgeries, one to remove my ovary and tube, that that alone causes adhesions. My question, when you remove something...does scar tissue take the place of whatever is removed? I am so confused as to why I have so much pain in almost the exact place that I had before the operations. I go to see my Gastro. doctor tomorrow, only as a follow up from my colonoscopy, but I am anxious to discuss with him what he actually thinks is "closing" up my colon..... I also would like to know how many of you have actually had laporoscopies done for knowledge of what it is that hurts. It seems crazy to me to do that, but I am just about to that point....

Karla, I have a question for you. I saw that you have a kidney infection that is very serious to your health. Have you always had a problem with infections? I almost constantly have UTI's which sometimes turn into kidney infections, however they usually don't bother me too terribly bad. Just curious as to how that has transpired for you. My doctors (family & ob/gyn) check my urine everytime I am in there office, only to see if it shows that I have an infection, because I am unsure as to when I do most of the time..... Kindof weird. Wheeewwww...another long message from me. Sorry ladies. Best wishes to everyone.....and please, let's all stay on the board. Everyone in here seems to have very valuable information for anyone who happens to need it. Lots of love, Natalie M.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: