Please!

Tue Feb 12 17:37:50 2002

I'm a very quite going person and I've never yelled at anyone on the internet. So rather than yelling (which is what I honestly feel like doing right now) I'm going to beg of you all to stop.

I came to this forum six months ago because I was scared and in bad pain. One of the girls on the ob/gyn site recommended the adhesions site to me. When I posted my questions everyone was so nice to me! When my question was a stupid one noone called me a "dummy" and everyone was so polite to one another. I felt welcome and I was so relieved to find a place where people finally understood.

Now, I don't know what went wrong with our world, but I'm so confused right now I don't understand anything. The last couple of weeks everyone seems so easily upset, and I don't know why. Honestly, I just wish you'd all be nice to each other.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm still in pain. I don't know whether or not to back out of my scheduled surgery or not. I don't know if I can just somehow make my mind deal with this pain and the nausea or not. I still don't understand why it hurts so much sometimes. I'm still scared half the time, and I still need people to turn to for support and kindness and understanding. I'm at the point that I don't think that this is THAT place anymore, and now I don't know where to go or what to do to help me deal with my pain. I don't know if I can do this on my own.

I'm just trying to say that I'm praying that all this unhappiness is over soon, because I can't keep coming back here and getting upset because I think people are hurting one another. It makes me feel worse instead of better. Please, can we stop this?

Thank you, Clare

--
csheedy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: