Cheryl from Sally

Wed Feb 13 18:23:12 2002

Dear Cheryl, Could you download all of the information on adhesions and pain that Helen Dynda has presented to the adhesions board over the last two years. http://www.adhesions.org If you go to the office armed with lots of literature affirming that adhesions cause pain, plus maybe a letter from Dr. Reich in Penn. , they'll have to take you seriously. It's all about money. So you have to be prepared. There is so much that has been written that is available on the board. Make more than one copy and back it up with expert opinions. Also on the board. Good luck. You can do it. There is SO much evidence that ARD is a crippling disease. You just have to find it and copy it and present yourself well.

Yoga can be a lot of stretching. If this hurts, as it does me, try swimming or "make believe swimming" You get in the water and smile at your husband (if you have one like mine) and say "well, I think I'll do a few dozen laps" then when he walks away, float around, do a few laps, wiggle your toes and do broad sweeps with your arms, exercise your legs and then get in the hot tub. Works great. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: