Re: Sandra/Sally

Sat Feb 16 19:37:22 2002

Dear Sandra, Hi, I'm into yoga on my own level and at my own speed in the water. If you are spending lots of money, you're doing something unnecessary. A good book from the library, plus a class or two from a public rec center could do wonders. I hate to have you spend money if its not working and you aren't getting helped. Yoga is so simple. People should not be charging large amounts of money. Here on the coast we have mnay volunteer yoga groups that meet and are free. Maybe I'm off base here, whatever makes you feel better. But be careful. People charge money for lots of things that don't do anything.

And I'm not sure that yoga can give you relief if you have very severe adhesions. Anything that pulls on them will hurt. But having peace of mind through the balance of body and mind can certainly help. There hare many eastern disiplines that teach you how to center your mind on love and focus outside of the pain. It does take discipline and knowledge and usually a support group. But if people are in it for the money, you starting off on the wrong foot so to speak. Good luck . Love, Sally

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Ccryder752@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 8:24 AM Subject: Sandra

Thank you for your response to my yoga post. I am going to keep trying. I think he said it is Hatha yoga? It was all breathing and stretching. If this one doesn't help, I will look into getting some home tapes. At $50 to $100 for classes, it could get very expensive to keep trying different instructors. Just want some relief! Painfree hugs to all... Cheryl

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: