Raven...

Fri Mar 1 19:19:56 2002

I am glad you have found this site and that you see that you are not alone. I have had adhesion problems for a little over 10 years so I have really tried to educate myself also. One of my surgeons did try the adhesion barrier Seprafilm, but unfortunately it did not work for me. I know there are many companies working hard to find a better barrier. My husband and I read about Drs. Redan & Reich on this forum and gathered information from the Womens Surgery Group. We were very impressed. They specialize in laparoscopic surgery for adhesiolysis. My problems began with a ruptured ectopic pregnancy and I have had 7 surgeries for lysis of adhesions and their related problems. The surgeons are located in Pennsylvania and New York. My surgery was Oct. of 2000. I am having problems again, but before the surgery, I was hospitalized due to the unbearable pain. I couldn't eat, drink or go to the bathroom. I had no quality of life. So for me I have had 1 good year. I guess what I am trying to say is that there are no easy answers. Thank God you have a doctor who understands and is trying to help you. Keep researching and reading this forum, it is a wealth of information. Please never give up hope, I know sometime I have wanted to, but I will never loose hope that there are better things to come! I pray you find the answers you are looking for. In Friendship, Sherry

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: