Hello Dawn from Sally

Sun Mar 3 19:24:19 2002

Hi Dawn, From Sally , How are you? Dumb question? I wish you could find better pain control. I'm on oxycontin and its the first time in years I've been pain free. I'm no longer depressed because I'm no longer in pain. I can actually function. As far as I'm concerned, and I'm not a doctor and can not give medical advice, unless you have a trapped nerve, neurontin is useless. At least it did me no good. Celexa caused me incredible sleepless nights with terror filled nightmares. If these things work for you, I don't want to denigrate them, but they certainly didn't work for me. That's all I can say about them. Look them up in the newest Physcian's Desk Reference.

I'm sorry I can't give you real help. I wish I could. Try to stay alive, try to make believe you're happy and remember that you have a special gift in your child and husband. Not everyone is so fortunate. Someday soon they will be able to cure adhesions and we can meet annually for a re-union.

Remember, we care. We are all in pain and don't always write as frequently as we should. Our lives are filled with trauma, some big, some small but it seems big. My pygmy goat died today. I don't know why. The only thing I can figure is that it ate something that was toxic to it, but not to sheep. I cried. My husband promised me a new pygmy goat, but I want the old one. I know its a small matter, but to me it seems a big deal.

Please keep in touch and I will promise to write back. Love, hugs, and prayers, Sally from California, land of sun and fun (hah). LOL

>----- Original Message -----
From: Cheechiebomb@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 7:22 PM Subject: pain clinic try again

> Hey
> I have not heard from anyone yet I thought I would fill you all back
in.I > have had surgery twice for adhesions the doctors do not want to go back
in. I > have suffered many years to these crazy adhesions. Right now I am taking
> neurontin duragesic pathes and celexa. The pain has gone from 10 to about
5 I > waould say half of the pain I use to have which I am happy to deal with,
> should I try to find a dr to go in and try again do you stop searching.I
am > very tired and I usually stay very depressed or angry which ever comes
first > I am young and would like to be normal for my girls and husband but is
there > really that chance to be free of this crud. Why do we get laughed at and
have > to deal with such emotional damage I had enough abuse as a child and would
be > so happy to live normal and not have all these mixed up feelings inside of
> me. Any advice or anything please write back I have not heard from anyone
> yet.
> Dawn
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: