vomiting/Sally

Sun Mar 3 20:00:26 2002

Hi, guys, just a brief note on waking up vomiting. Obviuosly, its not good, but its better that we wake up than that we don't know we're vomiting and it goes back down the wrong tube. Our husbands should be alerted to the fact that if we don't get up when we vomit and go to the loo, its a problem. They should make sure the vomit came up and went out somewhere or went back into our stomachs not our lungs.

You've probably all forgotten my horrible story from last August about a girl who died from her vomit going into her lungs. But Sunny and I have definitely not forgotten and never will. That's something that stays with you forever. And there have been small quantities of ucky tasting vomit come up into my mouth from time to time so I know what you mean.

If someone from Oprah or another show did check out our board, I sure hope they pick a day when we're not talking about stuff from either ends being unsuitable or doing unsuitable things. Oh, well, that's beyond our control. Stay well, LOL,,Love,Sally

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 5:30 PM Subject: Sweet Jo ")

Damn that devil pain of yours..........<<<<Chrissie screaming loudly>>>>> GET THE HELL AWAY FROM JO! So there! You are such a busy woman Jo, how the hell do you do it? Geesh, it takes everything I have to just roll out of bed in the morning. YIKES About that throwing up of yours, I too vomit in the night - actually the pain wakes me up about 2-3 times a night and the ending of those sleepless nights, I vomit because the pain is so high. I've even passed out because of the devil pain. I feel so bad for you waking up actually already vomiting! I wonder, is there anything that you can take before you go night-night? Like something for upset tummies that helps not to toss your cookies? I hope that someone here has used something for this situation so that they can share with you. BIG prayers going out for my sweet long distance friend. Love, hugs, kisses coming your way, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: