I need some help!

Wed Mar 6 08:04:31 2002

Hi everyone. I need some help. The Dr. I am going to in Boston has been less than professional about returning my calls and letting me know test result. I had a CT scan last month and a Colonoscopy and have yet to get the result. I have noticed him backing away from me in the last year- like I can't help this person and I don't know what to do so maybe she'll go away. Well I wont. I want some answers to the tests I had done and an explanation of his attitude. I need to find another Dr. in the Boston area that understands adhesions. I have pain all the time-sometimes it feel like my stomach is going to esplode. Diearrhea sometimes - constipation sometimes. I have to go off foods and just eat liquids if I go anywhere. If I travel more than 1 hour I have to prepare. Since my father-in-law died I have been going back and forth to my Mother-laws house quite a bit and have lost 15 pounds in 4 weeks (it wouldn't hurt me to lose more but not this way.) as you can see by this post I am very frustrated and hurt and mad and .......etc. If some one knows of any Dr. that they know is knowledgeable about adhesions please, please let me know. Thanks for having this site it is such a blessing to know your not alone or crazy in this illnes.

Have a pain free day,

Jan

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: