Desperate

Sun Mar 10 14:48:14 2002

Please someone respond to this message. I have constant thoughts of dying to get out of this pain. I (stupidly) had a cosmetic procedure done 3 years ago to remove a lot of loose skin rolls around my lower back, from years of an eating disorder, which was finally in control. Now I have adhesions covering my entire torso front and back. It feels like meat hooks pulling, stinging, tearing, biting, terrible. I take amytryptilene to sleep at night (it works) but I am like a zomby during the day, struglling to be alert. I have to continue to work full time and i am a college teacher, so I have to act like I know what I am doing. during the day i take advil, tylenol, aspirin but all they do is make me more sedated with no pain relief. I want to try a TENS (trans epidural nerve stimulator. I am going to be seen at a pain clinic. My questions: 1) does anyone out there in adhesion sufferers land have pain control without sedation?????? 2)I have been reading the board for a while. When people say, "Have a pian free day", I wonder is that possible?????2)3) those of you taking strong meds like methadone and oxycntin, are you alert enough to function mentally? 4) I identify with the people who say, "I used to do so much and now my life is nothing." Just barely hanging on. PLEASE PLEASE P{LEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME. Mary Lou

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: