Re: Oxycontin Problem-there wasn't one

Sun Mar 17 21:56:22 2002

Dear Chrissie:

Honey, you don't always have to be up to post. I know I feel that way too, and find myself not wanting to come to the board when I'm feeling so low and depressed from the pain, but sometimes I think we're allowed to vent too, we need help sometimes too from the depression of fighting pain day after day, now year after year, and lately the pain has been bad enough that if I stayed away everytime I felt negatively I wouldn't be able to come back at all anymore. I suppose because we are volunteers we feel we need to be strong, hide our pain, be positive and optimistic all the time, but I think that the board realizes that we just can't be this joyous, wonderful optimistic person all the time as we are suffering too.

Love ya,

Hell-yun Thank you Helen for posting this, I totally agree with you! At the time I posted that I was just healing from surgery and my mind was reacting normally. I was at the time wondering if it was a mind trick...that if I do go off the oxycontin so soon after my surgery, will the pain come back? I didn't want to feel that awful, debilitating pain prior to my surgery. This post is over a year old and yes, I would like it to be removed to prevent future replies. It keeps popping up with people trying to help - but the help is no longer needed. My pain is back FULL FORCE! I have NEW devil pain and if I don't take my oxycontin, I know that I would not be having a life! I know that my pain would win. I don't normally post this negative, but bad days are with me every day. There isn't a day where there is no pain. Thank God that the oxycontin helps dull the pain somewhat, but without them - I just don't know, I really don't know what or where I would be in my life. No life I guess. Thank you Helen for asking that the post I posted a year ago be removed. I agree and I hope that it can be done. I do apologize to everyone for this post, I'm not in a good way these days with this devil pain of mine, and the new pain that keeps coming and not stopping. Love to you all, I love you Helen, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: